If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (772) 277-2100

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Hidden Water

If you find a leak in your roof and it leaks into your home it can hide even in the most common places. This beam was holding water damage and mold for a few we... READ MORE

Leaking Roof and Attics

Most people have replaced a roof in the past and do not check on it. Did you know an average roof in Florida lasts 12 years without needing repairs? It is alway... READ MORE

Storm and Ceilings

This Seabstian home experienced some storm damage to its roof that resulted in the ceiling collapsing. Along with the ceiling, all the insulation on top fell th... READ MORE

Cooking Fire

Mitigation requires quick action. The faster SERVPRO of Sebastian professionals arrive on-site to perform fire, smoke, and soot cleanup and restoration, the bet... READ MORE

A Hair Salon and Water Damage

Flood damage at this Sebastian Salon Business was substantial as the photo shows. We brought in water removal equipment to diminish the chance of further damage... READ MORE

Leaking Fridge Line

This flooded home in Sebastian, FL was the result of a leaking fridge line. Because the homeowners are snowbirds they only live in Florida six months out of the... READ MORE

Mitigation After a Storm

Storm damage at this Sebastian property resulted when the roof was damaged during a powerful thunderstorm. The roof received significant damage allowing a treme... READ MORE

Damaged Flooring

Water damage will often lead to flooring damage, especially when left saturated for long periods. The quicker a mitigation team is called to handle water damag... READ MORE

Flooding Above Garage in Sebastian

A bathroom flooding on the second floor of this Sebastian home required the removal of affected ceiling drywall and a two foot flood cut within the Garage. Miti... READ MORE

Ceiling and Walls Covered in Soot

There was a company in Palm Bay where an electrical fire had caused smoke to leave soot all throughout the halls, walls and covering the ceiling. SERVPRO of Seb... READ MORE

Water Damage in Sebastian

This commercial building was experiencing a normal operational day, when a volunteer entered a closet and found a puddle of water that he was not expecting. Wit... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage in Micco, FL

This commercial building experienced a large water loss due to a pipe bursting. Notice in the before picture of the lobby, the green carpet is extra green in mo... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage in Melbourne, FL

This Melbourne commercial building experienced serious water damage after a pipe broke. SERVPRO of Sebastian has the expertise and equipment to mitigate commerc... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage in Sebastian, FL

An HVAC leak caused a water loss, which created portion of an office's carpet soaking wet in this Sebastian business. SERVPRO of Sebastian worked after hours to... READ MORE

Commercial Building Suffers Water Damage

A broken pipe created several several inches of standing water in some areas in this Sebastian, FL, new construction site. SERVPRO of Sebastian worked around th... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Sebastian, FL

This fire was caused by a grease fire on the store. The grease fire quickly caught the microwave and cabinets on fire, which melted the plastic material of the ... READ MORE

Entire House Fire in Sebastian, FL

This beach side home started out as a kitchen fire, but quickly consumed the majority of the house. The rapid movement of the fire occurred because of the exces... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire

This family's Sebastian house suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. The kitchen's grease fire was able to be put out, and most of the damage was from so... READ MORE

Smoke Residue from a Fire

The fire in this finished attic in the Sebastian area left a significant amount of soot staining on all surfaces of the room. Fortunately, there was no structur... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire Damage in Sebastian

A toaster oven caused this Sebastian home to catch fire when it was left unattended. Unfortunately, the fire was out of control before the homeowners realized i... READ MORE