Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Burned kitchen with debris and soot everywhere

House Fire in Fellsmere, FL

This was the aftermath of a house fire that affected everything in the Fellsmere home. The fire started in the kitchen when the homeowners was cooking dinner on the stove. Because the homeowner had a lot of items on the counters and all throughout the home, the fire quickly jumped from item to item. When the fire was finally put out, there was a significant amount of fire, smoke and soot damage.  

Washing machine and dryer in a closet, burnt and covered in soot

Laundry Fire

Early in the morning, this Palm Bay family found their laundry room on fire.  Not only was the area that was immediately around the laundry room affected, but the entire home had significant smoke and soot damage. This also include all the family's' furniture and possessions. Luckily, the homeowner call his local restoration team, SERVPRO of Sebastian, and we were able to use our fire restoration process to restore many of the family's possessions and furniture items. If you experience smoke or soot damage to your home or items, remember our fire certified technicians are able to restore your damaged items and make it look "Like it never even happened." 

Room filled with fallen debris and missing drywall

Call for Help

A fire can leave behind soot, smoke damage and a host of other problems.  Ceilings, walls, woodwork, carpeting, and floors will often need a thorough professional cleaning.  If your Sebastian, FL, home suffers a fire, call us to prevent further damages.

Burned microwave in a kitchen with white cabinets

Every Second Counts

Every second counts during a fire.  Fire experts agree; people have as little as two minutes to escape a burning home before it's too late to get out.  Mitigation also requires quick action.  The faster a SERVPRO of Sebastian professional arrives on-site to perform fire, smoke, and soot cleanup and restoration, the better the results.