Rook Leak Turns into Mold
This Sebastian family's home experienced a some roof damage during a summer thunderstorm. Since the roof leak was minuscule, the ceiling in the living room did not show that it was affected. Therefore, the homeowners were unaware that they even had a issue until it was too late. The small roof leak turned into a mold problem, and the ceiling began growing mold that was now visible in the living room. This family called SERVPRO of Sebastian, and we scheduled a day to come out. When our highly trained mold technicians arrived, they started the mold remediation procedure and was able to complete remove all traces of mold in their home. The family was pleased with how professional and knowledgeable our mold technicians were and that the entire process with SERVPRO of Sebastian was painless.